Before you contact us, please keep in mind:
What We Do
- Educate the public about community cats and the benefits of TNVR
- Lend humane traps to the public, with a refundable deposit, for the purpose of trapping community cats for Spay/Neuter, Vaccinate and Return
- Provide trapping information and instruction
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information between community cat advocates
What We Do Not Do
- Remove cats/kittens from your property
- Find homes for stray or unwanted cats
- Trap cats for you
- Lend traps for trapping animals other than cats
When you contact us, please include your address in your contact information.
You may send mail to:
Panther City Feral Cat Coalition
P. O. Box 101631
Fort Worth, Texas 76185
or email us at: email@example.com . If you email us, please include your street address in your email.
We will make every effort to reply as soon as possible. However, please be aware that we are an all-volunteer organization, and this may take a few days.