Who We Are:
We are a group of cat lovers who have come together to improve the lives of feral and community cats in the Fort Worth, Texas area. We are a 501(c)(3) charity and are supported solely by donations. We are all volunteers; we have no paid employees, so all donations go toward supporting cats.
Verbiage used on this Website:
We will use the term community cats to refer to both un-socialized (feral) cats who are afraid of humans, and socialized cats (stray, abandoned), who for one reason or another, are now living outside.
We will use the abbreviation TNVR (Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return, also called TNR in some publications) to refer to the practice of trapping a cat, transporting the cat to a qualified veterinarian for neutering (for males) or spaying (for females) and vaccinating against rabies, and returning the cat to its outdoor home after an appropriate recuperation period.
To enhance and support the lives of Fort Worth’s community cats in their natural environment through the promotion and practice of TNVR (Trap-Neuter- Vaccinate-Return).
What We Do:
- Educate the public about community cats and the benefits of TNVR
- Lend humane traps to the public, with a refundable deposit, for the purpose of trapping community cats for Spay/Neuter, Vaccinate and Return
- Provide trapping information and instruction
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information between community cat advocates
What We Do Not Do:
- Remove cats/kittens from your property
- Find homes for stray or unwanted cats
- Trap cats for you
- Lend traps for trapping animals other than cats
While we would like offer hands-on help with trapping, transporting, recovering and releasing cats, we have only a few dedicated people who are stretched very thin. Trying to service the entire Fort Worth area is impossible, so we have to rely on teaching people how to do it themselves.